Milan Style Soup
Recipe type: soups
- Potatoes 2 Numbers
- Tomatoes 2 Numbers
- Onion 1 Numbers
- Tiny Macaroni Boiled 1 Tablespoons
- Broken Spaghetti Boiled 1 Tablespoons
- Cabbage Boiled 1 Tablespoons
- Oinions Chopped 1 Tablespoons
- Carrot Grated 1 Tablespoons
- Spring Onion Chopped 1 Numbers
- Butter 1 Tablespoons
- Cheese Grated 1 Tablespoons
- Paprika Crushed ¼ Teaspoons
- Sugar 1 Teaspoons
- Tomato Sauce 1 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Chop potatoes, tomatoes, and onion into chunks.
- Add 6 cups water and pressurecook till pulpy. (Approx. 3 whistles)
- Cool, blend in a mixie, strain, keep aside.
- Heat butter, add cabbage, onion, carrot, spring onion, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add stock, boil for 10 minutes.
- Add paprika, salt, sugar, sauce, macaroni, spaghetti, mix well.
- Transfer to serving bowl, sprinkle grated cheese.
- Serve hot.