Rangeela Soup Recipe
Recipe type: soups
Learn how to make Rangeela Soup recipe at home. Red pumpkin Soup is the combination of pumpkin and potato. This homemade healthy soup recipe works well at parties. If you find this Rangeela Soup recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Rangeela Soup recipe, so that any one can make this Rangeela Soup very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 250 gms Red Pumpkin
- 1 Small Potato
- 1 Medium Onion(chop lengthwise)
- 1 clove Garlic(finely chopped)
- 1Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Milk,
- A pinch Ground nutmeg,(Optional)
- Black Pepper(Freshly ground)
- Salt to taste
- Wash, remove the seeds and skin from the Pumpkin, and chopp into small cubes.
- Wash the potato and cook it separately with the pumpkin cubes in a pressure cooker. Remove the skin of the cooked potato and chop it into cubes.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add garlic, fry for a minute on a low flame.
- Then add the chopped onion, fry till light brown. then add the cooked pumpkin and potato cubes, fry for 2 minutes.Turn off the flame and remove all the fried mixture from the pan and put it in a blender and grind to a fine paste.
- Turn on the flame and heat pan and add ground paste. to the pan, add some water, salt, pepper.Bring it to boil, then add cold milk and allow it to boil for 5 mins on low flame.Turn off the heat. Serve hot in a bowl,garnish with finely chopped green salad or bread crumbs.