Carrot, Apple-n-date Sandwich
Recipe type: Snacks
An unusual combination of ingredients makes these sandwiches quite unique.
- 12 brown bread slices , lightly buttered
- To Be Mixed For The Carrot Spread
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1¼ cups thousand island dressing
- To Be Mixed For The Apple Spread
- 1 apple , grated
- ¼ cup chopped dates (khajur)
- 1 tbsp cheese spread
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- salt and to taste
- Apply the carrot spread on 4 bread slices. Sandwich with 4 more slices of bread to make 4 sandwiches.
- Spread a layer of the apple spread on the sandwiched slices and sandwich with the remaining 4 bread slices. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles and serve immediately.