Chana Jor Garam Indian Garbanzo Street Snack
Recipe type: Snacks
Chana Jor Garam is a mouthwatering Indian traditional snack made out of black gram. This one makes for a healthy and yummy evening snack.
- Green Chilly 4 Numbers
- Coriander Chopped 1 Bunch
- Tomatoes 3 Numbers
- Onions Chopped 2 Numbers
- Garam Masala 1 Pinch
- Indian Garbanzo (Kala Chana) 250 Grams
- Chat Masala 1 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice 2 Tablespoons
- Take Indian garbanzo (Kala chana) soak it over night and cook till the chana is soft,
- take rolling pin and press it and dry it in sun or in the oven.
- Heat oil in a pan add garbanzo and cook it on a medium flame, still stirring, transfer into plate.
- and add onions, tomatoes, chopped coriander, chopped green chilly, chat masala or black salt, garam masala, lemon juice and toss it and fill the paper cone with chaat and eat it.