Chapati Masala Noodles (100 Calorie Snacks)
Recipe type: Snacks
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 1 serving keep the metabolism going with this yummy snack rich in vitamin b complex and fibre. The tomato-onion kitchen king masala spices up boring, leftover chapatis.
- 2 tsp low-fat butter
- ½ cup sliced onions
- ½ cup sliced capsicum
- 1 pc finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ cup tomato slices
- ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp black salt (sanchal)
- ½ tsp kitchen king masala
- salt to taste
- 5 leftover chapatis , cut into long strips
- For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- lemon wedges to serve
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions and capsicum from burning.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder and sauté on a medium flame for another 5 minutes.
- Add the black salt, kitchen king masala and salt and mix well.
- Add the chapati strips and toss well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and lemon wedges.