Coconut Burfi Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Coconut Burfi recipe using our easy to make homemade Coconut Burfi recipes. Try this homemade Coconut Burfi cooking recipe at your home.
- 225 gms Khoya
- 225 gms coconut (dry and ground)
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds (ground)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2½ cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp almonds (grated)
- ½ tsp pistachios (grated)
- Mix khoya and coconut and fry them lightly with ghee on a low heat.
- Add cardamom and mix well.
- Prepare one-string syrup by dissolving sugar in the water.
- Now stir the coconut mixture into the syrup.
- Grease the plate and spread the grated nuts on it.
- Spread the prepared evenly over the plate and allow it to cool.
- Now with the knife, cut it into desired shapes.
- Turn them over so that nuts covered part appears on the top.
- Nariyal ki burfi is ready to be served.