Kodubale- Tasty snacks
Recipe type: Snacks
Snack from the south ( Karnataka) similar to Murukku or chakkuli
- Black Pepper ( Optional) To Taste
- Haldi Or Turmeric Powder Pinch
- Chilli Powder To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Jeera ½ Teaspoons
- Hing Pinch
- Chiroti Rava 1 Cup
- Maida Or All Purpose Flour 1 Cup
- Rice Flour 1 Cup
- Hot Oil 3-4 Tablespoons
- Water 1-2 Cup
- Oil To Fry
- First take each main ingredient ( rice flour, maida and rava) seperately and slightly roast them just enough to make them warm.
- Mix them together add hot oil (3-4 tbsn) kneed them together with water. Add 1 tbsn of ghee for flavor.
- Make a chapati consistency dough. Make small balls roll them into long sticks, cut into 2-3'' length and curl the pieces into small rings. For one batch( to fry )make about 10 rings.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on medium heat. Do not make the rings too thick, as it might be under cooked inside and get burnt outside.