Palak Cutlet Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Palak Cutlet recipe at home. Cutlet with Spinach leaves If you find this Palak Cutlet recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Palak Cutlet recipe, so that any one can make this Palak Cutlet very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 bunch Palak
- 3 boiled Potatotes
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- ½ tsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 cup Rava
- Wash and clean palak.Drain all the water in the palak.Cut palak and boil it.Sqeeze the water and keep aside.
- Mix mashed potatoes and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Add all the pastes and all the masalas.
- Add green peas and the palak to it.Add the salt and make a dough. Make small cutlets out of this. Take the semolina(rava) in a plate and dip each cutlet in the rava.
- Deep fry or Shallow fry the cutlet till well cooked. Serve with Tamarind Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.