Paneer Aloo Tikki Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Paneer Aloo Tikki recipe at home. Paneer aloo tikki is tasty delicious recipe that act as both snack and breakfast. This homemade healthy recipe is very tasty and easy. Learn how to prepare this paneer aloo tikki recipe by following the simple and quick steps below. If you find this Paneer Aloo Tikki recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Paneer Aloo Tikki recipe, so that any one can make this Paneer Aloo Tikki very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Potatoes (bangaladumapalu or aloo) - 2
- Panner - 200 grams
- Coriander (kottimeera) - 1 cup
- Green peas - 100 grams
- Green chillies paste – 2 spoons
- Garam masala - 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 spoons
- Ghee - 1 spoon
- Boil potatoes and green peas in a pressure cooker separately and allow them to cool.
- Mean while grate the paneer and fry them in a pan rubbed with ghee.
- Now remove the skin of boiled potatoes, smash them and a make a round shape to fry in oil to loss its raw flavor.
- Mix the round potato smash with boiled peas green chilli paste, garam masala, salt and coriander chopped.
- Make small tikki with this mixture and roast them on a pan by adding oil on both sides.
- Serve this paneer aloo tikki hot with sauce.