Pesto Chicken Pizza
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 batch pizza dough
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ cups chopped or shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 F with baking stone in the oven.
- Roll and stretch out dough on well-floured surface then place on pizza peel.
- Spread olive oil and pesto around dough, leaving a ½-inch border for crust.
- Sprinkle on chicken and then top with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown, depending on thickness of dough.