Bellam Payasam Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Bellam Payasam recipe at home. Bellam Payasam is said as tasty and healthy sweet recipes. This is also a traditional dish which we often used treat it as holy Prasad. The complete preparation and list of Ingredients are mentioned below. Enjoy it by preparing and tasting this yummy If you find this Bellam Payasam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bellam Payasam recipe, so that any one can make this Bellam Payasam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- jaggery): 2 cup
- Rice: 1 cup
- Milk: 1 cups
- Ghee: 4 spoons
- Cashew nuts and dry grapes: ½ cup
- Cardamom powder: 1 spoon
- Elachi powder: ½ spoon
- Take a pan, pour 1 cup milk, 1 cup water and boil them on low flame.
- When milk and water gets boiled then add the Rice cleaned in water.
- In middle of Cooking add bellem and cook until rice becomes smooth.
- If you want you can add water.
- Take another pan and add ghee into it after it gets heated add Cashew nuts and dry grapes and fry till golden brown.
- Add this and ellachi powder to the Bellam Payasam.
- Take the Bellam Payasam into the serving bowl garnish with Cashew nuts and dry grapes.
- Bellam Payasam tastes super, serve it hot and enjoy its flavor.