Menthi Laddus Recipe
Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Menthi Laddus recipe at home. New tasty laddus If you find this Menthi Laddus recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Menthi Laddus recipe, so that any one can make this Menthi Laddus very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 250 gms. Wheat flour
- 250 gms. Almonds crushed
- 250 gms. Fenugreek seeds ground
- 250 gms. Dehydrated coconut grated
- 100 gms. Coriander seeds kernel crushed
- 100 gms. Edible gum crushed coarsely
- 50 gms. Ginger powder
- 10 gms. Cardamom powder
- 1100 gms. Soft jaggery grated or crushed fine
- 750 gms. Ghee approx.
- Melt and warm approx. 250 gms. Ghee in a large heavy frying pan. Add flour, stir fry on low flame till aroma exudes, add gum. Stir continuously, adding about a tbsp of ghee more. When all the gum has popped, take off fire. Add almonds, fenugreek powder, coconut, coriander kernel, ginger powder, cardamom. Mix all above ingredients well to mix into flour mixture. Add more ghee only if mixture is very dry. In a separate pan, heat 400gms. Ghee, add jaggery, melt while stirring continuously. Allow to bubble a bit, but do not overcook or the ladoos will become hard. Mix into rest of mixture. With a wide strong spatula, turn mixture over and over. When completely blended, mould into pingpong ball sized ladoos. Cool to room temperature in a wide plate. Store in airtight container.