Saggubiyyam Payasam Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Saggubiyyam Payasam recipe at home. Saggubiyyam Payasam is one of the sweets made by people of Andhra Pradesh. It is usually made on the occasions of festivals. It is easy to make, takes less ingredients and gives you the heavely taste. If you find this Saggubiyyam Payasam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Saggubiyyam Payasam recipe, so that any one can make this Saggubiyyam Payasam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Milk 8cups
- Saggubiyyam 2tbsp
- Sugar 1cup
- Cardamam powder 1tsp
- Ghee 3tbsp
- Cashew nuts 20
- Take a thick bottomed pan, add 2tbsp of ghee and heat it. Add saggubiyyam and fry it till they puff up, keep them aside.
- Heat remaining ghee and fry cashew nuts, till they turn golden brown.
- Take a thick bottomed bowl, add milk and boil them.
- Add puffed saggubiyyam and boil till they become smooth.
- Now add sugar and fried cashew, mix till the sugar dissolves. Saggubiyyam Payasam ready to taste, garnish with cashews.