Venna Vundalu Recipe
Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Venna Vundalu recipe at home. Butter Balls If you find this Venna Vundalu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Venna Vundalu recipe, so that any one can make this Venna Vundalu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice flour - 250 gms
- Venna (Butter) - 200 gms
- Jaggary (brown sugar) - 250 gms
- Ghee - 250 ml
- In a bowl add Venna and rice flour, mix them well just like a paste by adding little ghee.
- Make small round balls with this smooth dough.
- Deep fry the balls in ghee on low flame until the balls turn deep brown color.
- Boil water in a vessel by adding jaggary, boil till the liquid becomes thick jelly.
- Finally add the fried balls into the jaggary jelly.
- Tasty Delicious Venna Vundalu are ready to taste.