Chitlam Podi Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Chitlam Podi recipe at home. Chitlam Podi is a traditional and tasty powder recipe. This recipe can be stored for a month, making of this Chitlam Podi is very simple and easy. The complete preparation of this powder recipe is given below. If you find this Chitlam Podi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chitlam Podi recipe, so that any one can make this Chitlam Podi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Senaga pappu (Bengal Gram) – 1 cup
- Kandhi pappu (Red Gram) – 1 cup
- Minappappu (Black Gram) – 1 cup
- Dry Red chillies – 8
- Salt for taste
- Tamarind – small pice
- Jaggery (optional) - small pice
- Take a pan and fry all the three cereals (Senaga pappu, Kandhi pappu and Minappappu) saparatly and allow them to cool.
- Now powder them separately and keep it aside.
- In the same pan fry Dry Red chillies and keep them aside.
- Finally prepare a fine powder by mixing all the three powders, fried Dry Red chillies, Salt, Tamarind and jaggery (optional).