Beerakaya Nuvvula Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Beerakaya Nuvvula Pachadi recipe at home. Beerakaya nuvvula pachadi is a yummy delicious andhra chutney recipe for rice or roti. These type of homemade roti pachadi recipes are healthy and tasty too. The quick and simple steps required to prepare beerakaya nuvvula pachadi is given here. If you find this Beerakaya Nuvvula Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Beerakaya Nuvvula Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Beerakaya Nuvvula Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Beerakaya – 2
- Onions pieces – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Nuvvulu – 4 spoons
- Avalu – 1 spoon
- Senaga pappu - 1 spoon
- Minapappu - 1 spoon
- Dried Red Chillies - 6
- Tamarind - small piece
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 spoon
- Roast nuvvulu on a frying pan with out oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Clean and peal the skin of Beerakaya. Cut them it into medium size pieces.
- Now heat a pan with oil and add green chillies, beerakaya and onion pieces into it.
- Fry them for few minutes till they become smooth.
- Now grind the fried ingredients along with salt and tamarind.
- In a pan heat oil and add Avalu, Senaga pappu, Minapappu and Dried Red Chillies to pop.
- Add this popu to the prepared pachadi and mix them well.
- Tasty beerakaya nuvvula pachadi is now ready to taste with hot rice or roti.