capsicum sada masala
Recipe type: Curries
capsicum cooked with simple spices Capsicum sada masala is a dish made with simple ingredients, capsicum cooked with onions chopped and fried nicely with spices tastes fantastic.
- Capsicum 5 Numbers
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Mustard Seeds pinch
- Cumin Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Onion 1 Numbers
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Coriader Powder ½ Tablespoons
- Coconut Powerd 1 Tablespoons
- Chilli Powder as per taste
- This is a simple dish with Bell Pepper (Capsicum) goes well with pulka, Chapathi or even rice !!!
- To prepare this dish
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a sauce pan.
- Add few mustard seeds
- Add few Cummin seeds
- Add fresh curry leaves, allow them to crackle
- Now, add chopped onions, and salt (which helps the onions to cook fatster)
- When the onions are slightly cooked add pinch of Turmeric
- Add ginger - garlic paste.
- When the onions are slightly sauted, add bell pepper (Do not cover it with a lid).
- When the Bell pepper is slightly cooked, add ½ tbsp of coriander powder.
- tbsp of coriander pwd
- chilli pwd according to your taste. Mix Well
- you can be generous in adding cauliflower, potato, or green peas to this bell pepper which will enhance your dish even more.
- After 10 mins of slow cooking, the capsicum (bell pepper) looks great and your dish is ready.
- garnish it with Coriander (cilantro).
- Serve with Chapathi, pulka, or Rice.