Gutti Kakarakaya Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Gutti Kakarakaya Curry recipe at home. Gutti Kakarakaya Curry is a tasty delicious andhra curry recipe, which goes well with rice, roti and chapathi. Homemade Kakarakaya curries are healthy and tasty too. The quick and easy preparation steps of this simple curry recipe is given here. If you find this Gutti Kakarakaya Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Gutti Kakarakaya Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Gutti Kakarakaya Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- KakaraKaya (Bitter gourd) – 4
- Ginger - 1 small piece (1 inch)
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Salt as needed
- Ground nuts - 1 cup
- JeelaKarra (Cumin seeds) – ½ spoon
- Daniyalu (Coriander seeds)– ½ spoon
- Turmeric Powder – ½ spoon
- Chili powder – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves – 10
- Oil – 3 spoons
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare a fine powder by grinding Ground nuts, JeelaKarra, Daniyalu,Ginger, Garlic, Chili powder and salt.
- Now clean and cut the KakaraKaya just as we cut brinjal for gutti vankaya curry.
- Apply salt and turmeric to the kakarkaya pieces and leave it for 1 or 2 hours.
- Now fill the kakarkaya pieces with above made powder (stuff it).
- Heat oil in a pan and add the filled kakarakaya pieces and sprinkle the remaining powder into it.
- Remove this from stove when the kakara kaya pieces get cooked.
- Now garnish Gutti Kakara Andhra with Coriander and Curry leaves.
- Tasty Gutti Kakara Andhra recipe is now ready to taste.