Healthy Veg Curry
Recipe type: Curries
A simple, easy to make healthy veg curry without spices and can be taken as a side dish with roti as well as rice.
- Little quantity of all vegetables - cauliflower, beans, beetroot (optional), carrot, green, red and yellow capsicum, frozen peas, potato, tomato and the vegetables we like.
- Chopped onions
- chopped coriander
- curry leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- mustard seeds
- chana daal
- chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Wash and cut all the vegetables into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a kadai and saute mustard, jeera. chana daal and saunf.
- Add curry leaves, chopped onion, tomato cubes and stir for few minutes.
- Add al the vegetables and then add salt, haldi and chilli powder.
- Mix it well, cover the kadai with a lid and keep in simmer till done.
- No need of adding water, it will be cooked with the water content present in the vegetables. If there is less water content in vegetables, can add little water.