Kala Channa Hara Masala
Recipe type: Curries
Who doesn't love chole or chana masala, though popular made of white chickpeas or kabuli chana another variety is to prepare from black chickpeas or kala chana.
- Spinach 3 Bunch
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric ¼ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Mint Chopped 1 Bunch
- Coriander Chopped 1 Bunch
- Green Chilly 4 Numbers
- Kabuli Channa Or Whole Bengal Gram 100 Grams
- Amchur Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Soak the Kabuli channa and whole Bengal gram in enough water for 8 hours or overnight and boil it.
- Heat oil in a pan add whole garlic, green chilly, chopped coriander leaf, mint leaf, chopped spinach, cook it, add turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste, mix it and add coriander powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder,
- add boiled channa along with water, cook for some time. Serve this hot with puri, naan, chapatti, phulkas and rice.