Kobbari pappu Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Kobbari pappu recipe at home. Kobbari pappu is a delicious dal recipe with fresh coconut. This homemade dal recipe goes well with rice, chapati and roti. Learn this simple Kobbari pappu recipe by following the steps given below. If you find this Kobbari pappu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Kobbari pappu recipe, so that any one can make this Kobbari pappu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Red gram (Kandi pappu) - 1 cups
- Fresh coconut powder -1 cup
- Red chili powder – 1 spoon
- Salt for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds (Avalu) - 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal (Senaga pappu) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- In a pressure cooker cook red gram for three whistles.
- Heat a pan with oil, add mustard seeds, chenna dal, black gram, red dry chillies, curry leaves and turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Add Fresh coconut powder, salt and chilli powder to the fry and cook for 5minutes.
- Now add the boiled red gram to it and mix them properly.
- Off the stove when it get cooked add water if necessary, delicious Kobbari pappu is now ready to serve.