Mamidikaya Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Mamidikaya Curry recipe at home. Mamidikaya curry is a tasty easy simple delicious curry recipe. As we used Fresh coconut in this it dose not give you complete sour taste. The making processes of this Mamidikaya Curry recipe is mentioned below. If you find this Mamidikaya Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mamidikaya Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Mamidikaya Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mamidikaya – 1
- Fresh coconut powder – 1 cup
- Green chillies - 3
- Groundnut seeds - ½ cup
- Oil – 3 spoons
- Turmeric - ½ spoon
- Jilakarra - ¼ spoon
- Senaga pappu - ¼ spoon
- Minapappu - ¼ spoon
- Red chillies broken – 2
- Avalu - ¼ spoon
- Curry leaves - 10
- Heat the oil in a pan, add jilakarra, Senaga pappu, Minapappu, Red chillies, Avalu and Turmeric.
- When they get fried Groundnut seeds and Green chillies, fry them for few seconds.
- Mean while clean and grate the mamidikaya.
- Now remove the pan from stove and add salt, Fresh coconut powder and grated mamidikaya into it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and now Mamidikaya Curry is ready to taste.
- This yummy Mamidikaya Curry goes well with rice or chapathi.