Recipe type: Pickles
Plum cranberry chutney is one of the amazing condiment recipes made combined with fresh cranberries, green chillies, ginger, garlic and jaggery.
- Fresh Cranberries 1 Cup
- Chopped Green Chillies 3 Numbers
- Ginger Sliced 1 Piece
- Garlic Chopped 4 Numbers
- Green Coriander ½ Bunch
- Jaggery 1 Tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Salt 1 To Taste
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Heat some oil in the pan and add cumin seeds.when the crackle add the sliced ginger
- chopped garlic to it.when they are fried add the cranberries and green chillies.
- Let it cook on medium heat till they are completly cooked and cranerries are softer.now add the chopped coriander
- cover it with lid and let it cook.add some water in between and let it cook.
- Add the salt according to ur taste and the jaggery to it.
- When completely cooked put the mixture in the blender and blend it to fine paste.check the seasoning and
- your tasty chutney is ready.you can have it with any of ur snacks. INGREDIENTS:- 1 pint of fresh cranberries
- to 4 chopped green chillies according to ur taste
- " piece of ginger sliced
- cloves of garlic chopped (optional)
- to 4 sprigs of green coriander finely chopped
- gm of jaggery or sugar
- tsp of cumin seeds
- salt to taste,1 tbsp of oil