Subzi Ka Korma
Recipe type: Curries
A delicately flavoured, moderately spiced dry vegetable.
- 3 cups boiled mixed vegetables( cauliflower, green peas, french beans and carrots)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 2 tbsp chopped corriander (dhania)
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ghee or refined oil
- salt to taste
- To be ground into a paste
- 6 to 7 green chillies
- 25 mm. (1") piece of ginger (adrak)
- 1 onion
- Heat the ghee and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the paste and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, potatoes, coriander, garam masala, lemon juice and salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.