Brown Sugar Smokies
Recipe type: Appetiser
"Bacon-wrapped yummies! You can make these little smokies on skewers or toothpick them to secure."
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.