Watermelon and Orange Juice
Recipe type: Drinks
Available through the year, watermelons are always a good addition to fruit juices. Add some readymade or fresh orange juice to create a refreshing and colourful concoction. Adjust the sugar accordingly.
- 2 cups chilled and roughly chopped watermelon (tarbuj)
- ¼ cup chilled readymade orange juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- For Serving
- crushed ice
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a juicer till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour equal quantities of the juice into 4 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately topped with some crushed ice in each glass.