Pineapple and Coriander Juice
Recipe type: Drinks
This may sound like a strange combination but it’s chock full of vitamin c, and acts as a great detoxifier! pineapple also provides iron while coriander and ginger add a distinct flavour to this stress-busting juice. Serve it immediately to prevent the coriander from turning black.
- 4 cups chilled and roughly chopped pineapple
- ½ cup roughly chopped coriander (dhania)
- 25 mm (1”) piece ginger (adrak)
- a pinch of salt
- For Serving
- 8 ice-cubes
- Add the pineapple, coriander and ginger a few at a time in a hopper.
- Add the salt to the juice and mix well.
- Pour equal quantities of the juice into 4 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately topped with 2 ice-cubes in each glass.