Jet Swirl Pizza Appetizers
Recipe type: Appetiser
"Similar to meat-filled calzones, these cheesy little swirls were invented during football season. The name was inspired by our favorite team."
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ¼ pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- ¼ pound provolone cheese, sliced
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet. Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within ½ inch from edges of the dough. Roll jelly roll style. Seal the edge with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.