Crispy Khichri Pakode
Recipe type: Breakfast
A wonderful crisp way to use leftover khichdi.
- 1 cup khichdi
- ½ cup besan (bengal gram flour)
- ¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp dried mango powder (amchur)
- ½ cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- First set leftover khichri in a plat, keep in refrigerator , cut square shape piece with the help of knife.
- Combine the besan, carom seeds, chilli powder, garam masala, amchoor powder and water in a bowl, mix well and make a thick paste.
- Take one piece of khichdi, dip in paste of besan and cover with rice flour.
- Fry in oil as a normal pakora.
- Garnish with chaat masala.
- Serve hot along with green chutney, tomato sauce and curd.