Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
Recipe type: Breakfast
The tangy taste of green chutney balances the blandness of paneer very well in this sandwich, while cucumber provides a refreshing touch. Indeed, the cucumber cottage cheese sandwich is a perfect snack on-the-go.
- 8 bread slices
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp green chutney
- salt to taste
- Peei the cucumber & grate it.
- Sqeeze out the excess water from the cucumber.
- Put the cucumber in a mixing bowl and add the paneer,butter,& green chutney & salt.
- MIx well till the mixture is smooth and creamy .keep aside
- Spread a generous layer of this mixture on 4 slices of bread.Top with the remaining 4 slices.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 pieces.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
Sandwiches stay nice and fresh when wrapped in a damp cloth, plastic film or butter paper.