Recipe type: Breakfast
An anti-hypertensive food, garlic is rich in compounds that prevent the thickening of blood and clogging of blood vessels.
- ¼ cup jowar (white millet) flour
- ¼ cup bajra (black millet) flour
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh green garlic (hara lehsun)
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Other Ingredients
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- 1¼ tsp oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth pliable dough adding warm water as required.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and roll out each portion into circles of approx. 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Cook each roti on a non-stick pan using a little oil till both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make 4 more rotis.
- Serve hot.