Punugulu with Dosa Batter Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Punugulu with Dosa Batter recipe at home. Punugulu is the most favorite evening snack for telugu people, usually punugulu will be made with fresh or left over dosa batter at home. Eating them with coconut chutney or ginger chutney tastes yummy. If you find this Punugulu with Dosa Batter recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Punugulu with Dosa Batter recipe, so that any one can make this Punugulu with Dosa Batter very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves - 2 tsp
- Chopped green chillies - 2 tsp
- All purpose flour (Maida) - 1 to 2 tsp
- Chopped onions - ½ cup
- Soaked ground nuts - 2 tsp
- Dosa batter - 2 cups
- Take one big bowl Mix all the above ingredients except oil.
- Leave aside for 20 minutes.
- Take oil into kadai and heat it for deep frying.
- Once the oil gets heated then reduce the flame.
- Place a spoon of prepared batter into the hot oil (instead of spoon use hands also, drop balls of the batter into the hot oil).
- Fry the the ball on both sides, as they change the colour and cook till golden brown colour.
- Repeat 5 and 6 steps to complete total dosa batter mixture.
- These are called Punugulu making with dosa batter.
- Once Punugulu are completed then place them on absorbent paper helps to remove extra oil from it.
- Serve these punugulu with tomato ketch up or chutney of your choice.