Recipe type: Breakfast
This is a easy to make sand which.
- Spring onions(white part) ½ Cup
- Tomatoes 1 Numbers
- Black pepper powder 2 Teaspoons
- Salt 1 To Taste
- Tomato ketchup 1 Teaspoons
- Green part of spring onion 1 Cup
- Butter 2 Teaspoons
- Lettuce pieces ¼ Cup
- Bread slice 2 Numbers
- Take finely chopped spring onions in a bowl and add sliced seedless tomatoes. 2. Add black pepper powder, salt, tomato ketchup, green part of spring onion and mix well. 3. Now apply nice butter on bread slice and add the mixture on it. 4. Also add lettuce pieces on it. 5. Now add butter to another bread slice and cover the stuffed bread. 6. Cut into half and serve your kids with any sauce or just like that.