Wheat Flour Dosa - Godhuma Pindi Atlu
Recipe type: Breakfast
Wheat flour dosa or godhuma dosa is an easy to make dosa..The batter can be prepared in no time and then ofcourse dosas have to be made.These dosas are healthy as they are made with wheat flour..
- Wheat Flour 1½ cup
- Green Chilli 1
- Onion 1 small
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Cilantro 10-15 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Finely chop green chilli and onion.
- Wash and roughly chop cilantro.
- In a deep bowl, add wheat flour, chopped green chili, onion, cilantro, cumin seeds and salt.
- Pour 3-4 cups of water and mix into a somewhat thick batter.
- Heat a flat pan on medium-high flame.
- When the pan gets smoking hot, pour a ladle of above wheat flour batter on pan in swirling motion starting from the rim and ending at center without touching the ladle to pan.
- Fill in the gaps if needed with some more batter which spreads easily.
- Reduce heat to medium and add a tsp of oil.
- When dosa turns light brown on one side, turn on other side for few more seconds.
- Repeat the procedure for more dosas.
- Serve hot with any chutney.
You can add grated carrot, crushed peppercorn to batter.