Ragi Malt Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Ragi Malt recipe at home. Ragi Malt is a healthy drink especially during summer season to keep your body cool. This is a traditional andhra drink which gives good strength to your body. The complete making of this Ragi Malt recipe is given below. If you find this Ragi Malt recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Ragi Malt recipe, so that any one can make this Ragi Malt very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Ragi flour- 1 spoon
- Milk - 1 cups
- Sugar or jaggery - 1 spoon
- Nuts - to garnish
- Yelakula podi (Cardamom powder) – Pinch
- Take a small pan and boil milk in it.
- When the milk is boiling add Ragi flour, Sugar or jaggery and yelakula podi in it.
- Mix well and don't allow to form any lumps in it.
- When Ragi flour loss its raw flavor remove the heat.
- Take this into a glass, garnish with nuts and serve hot.