Hawaiian Hot Dogs with Mango Salsa
Recipe type: kids
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded minced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp. honey
- Pinch of salt
- 6 hot Dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine mango, tomato, jalapeño, red onion cilantro, lime juice, honey and salt; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add hot dogs to the grill and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- To assemble the hot dogs, add hot dogs into each hot dog bun, top with mango salsa and avocado.