Capsicum and Bean Sprouts Stir- Fry Soup ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
Recipe type: soups
Capsicum and bean sprouts both are my favourite ingredients, rich in nutrients like vitamin a, c folic acid, fibre etc. Heres a soup as yummy as thought. Hot soup to keep you cool when stressed!
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- ½ red capsicum , cut into thin strips
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- For The Garnish
- ¼ red capsicum , cut into thin strips
- a sprig of coriander (dhania)
- Heat the oil in a wok or a non-stick kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a high flame for a couple of minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the capsicum and bean sprouts and sauté for a couple of more minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add 3 cups of hot water, coriander, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for another minute. Serve hot.