Recipe type: soups
- Chhurpi 250 Grams
- Tomato, Sliced ½ Cup
- Onion, Chopped ½ Cup
- Green Chilies, Sliced 3-4 Numbers
- Ginger (grated) 1 Tablespoons
- Paanch Phoran ½ Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder ¼ Tablespoons
- Salt 1 Teaspoons
- Heat oil, fry Paanch phoran, add chopped onion till it becomes golden brown.
- Add finely sliced and grated ginger, tomatoes and seasoned with Chhurpi and add salt. Stir and fry till oil separates.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with cooked rice.