Corn Bean Soup Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Corn Bean Soup recipe at home. Corn bean soup is a delicious appetizer soup recipe. This is a homemade healthy soup recipe with the combination on corn and beans, this is a good starter for lunch and dinners. Try this by following the simple and quick steps below. If you find this Corn Bean Soup recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Corn Bean Soup recipe, so that any one can make this Corn Bean Soup very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Sweet corn – 1 cup
- Beans (small pieces) - ½ cup
- Soy sauce – 1 spoon
- Lemon juice – 1 spoon
- Corn flour – 1 spoon
- Chili sauce - 1 spoon
- Oil - 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - ½ spoon
- Heat the oil in a pan, add sweet corn and beans to fry for few minutes.
- Add lemon juice, chili sauce and soy sauce with water and boil them.
- Now add corn flour with ¼ cup water and stir well, add this to the boiling liquid.
- Stir this continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Finally add salt and pepper and off the stove.
- Serve tasty corn bean soup hot as a appetizer.