Apple Honey Pancakes ( Recipe for Toddlers)
Recipe type: Snacks
These delicious sweet pancakes will surely pleae your kids which can be presented while they are playing and singing rhymes!
- ½ cup self raising flour
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 cup finely grated apples
- 1 tsp fruit salt
- oil for cooking
- In a bowl, add the flour, butter, condensed milk, honey, sugar and apples, add cup of water and mix well to a smooth batter making sure that no lumps remain. Blend it in a mixer if any lump remains.
- Add the fruit salt, sprinkle a few drops of water over it and when the bubbles form mix gently.
- Heat a non-stick pan, pour a spoonful of mixture to make a pancake.
- Cook on both the sides using little oil.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 9 more pancakes.
- Serve hot.
- Variations using apple:
- Apple curds:
- Add grated apple and date purée to sweetened curds and serve.
- Apple jam:
- Blend apples in a mixer. Add sugar and little water and cook till the mixture becomes sticky. Store
- In the refrigerator. Serve spread on brown bread slices or with chapatis.
- Apple banana shake:
- Just blend together apple, banana, sugar and milk for a nutritious milk shake.