Baked Puri ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking )
Recipe type: Snacks
The baked version of fried puris tastes equally great, not to forget that it is just as crispy too! so, you lose out on nothing but some unwanted fats! the puris can be had as such or used to whip up all-time favourite street foods like bhel or other chaats.
- 100 gms whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tsp oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp oil for greasing
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a stiff dough using enough water. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 25 equal portions and roll each portion into thin rounds.
- Prick each round with a fork and arrange them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 10 minutes.
- Cool, store in an air-tight container and use as required.