Banana Pepper Wafers ( Microwave Snacks Recipe)
Recipe type: Snacks
Raw banana wafers flavoured with crushed pepper are simply delicious. To get crisp wafers you have to slice the raw banana very thin. You may add a mixture of chaat masala and red chilli powder to make masala banana wafers.
- 1 raw banana
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
- Peel the banana and slice them using a wafer slices.
- Place them on a microwave safe plate lined with a butter papaer.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes turning them over once after 1 minute.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and microwave on high for 2 minutes.