Celery Garlic Toasts (7 Dinner Menus)
Recipe type: Snacks
Chopped celery, garlic, butter and salt are coarsely ground into a paste and spread generously on the slices of bread, and baked till done. Crisp and yummy, devour them with the piping hot soup!
- 8 slices , whole wheat bread
- To Be Coarsely Ground Into A Paste
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 to 3 clove , garlic (lehsun)
- ¼ cup softened butter
- salt to taste
- Apply the ground celery-garlic paste equally on all the toasts.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 minutes or till the toasts are evenly browned.
- Cut into halves and serve immediately.