Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe type: Snacks
This recipe sure transforms broccoli and mushrooms into an exotic, totally irresistible treat! Mushrooms are stuffed with a yummy mixture of broccoli, cheese and other taste-giving ingredients, and baked to perfection to get a fabulous snack, with a yummy texture and outta-this-world flavour. Serve the Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Mushrooms as a starter, or as a tea-time snack on a special day.
- ¼ cup grated processed cheese
- ½ cup grated broccoli florets
- 14 large sized button mushrooms (khumbh)
- 2 tsp butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- Remove and discard the stems from the mushrooms. Wash the mushroom caps and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch of the flame, add the cheese and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions.
- Stuff a portion of the prepared mixture into each mushroom cavity.
- Place them on a greased baking tray and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.