Moong Dal Ki Chaat (100 Calorie Snacks)
Recipe type: Snacks
a healthy and tasty, nutritious and flavourful snack indeed. Pomegranate and raw mangoes perk up this colourful chaat.
- ½ cup yellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- salt to taste
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup pomegranate(anar)
- ½ cup chopped spring onions (with the greens)
- ¼ cup chopped raw mangoes
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in enough water for ½ hour and drain well.
- Combine 3 cups of water and salt on a broad pan and bring to boil.
- Add the moong dal and cook till half done. Ensure that each grain of dal is separate.
- Drain using a strainer and keep aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients including the dal in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately.