Recipe type: Snacks
- 200 gms paneer
- ½ cup corn flour
- ½ cup maida (all-purpose flour)
- 3 tsp egg white
- ¼ tsp ajinomoto
- 5-6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 green chilies, chopped
- 3-4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tsp soya sauce
- Few coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Cut the paneer into triangular shape pieces. Apply salt, 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste to these pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix corn flour, maida, egg white, ginger-garlic paste, salt in a bowl and make a batter using little water.
- Dip the paneer pieces in this batter and fry in hot oil until golgen.
- Heat oil in another pan and fry the chopped garlic cloves. Also add chopped green chilies and fry for a while.
- Now add soya sauce, spring onions, fried paneer pieces, 2 cups water and allow to simmer.
- Take 3 tsp corn flour, ½ cup of water and mix well. Add this to the above paneer pieces and mix well until the sauce thickens.
- Add salt, ajinomoto, coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot with plain rice.
- Serves: 5-6
- Preparation time: 30-40 minutes