POTATO - ALOO LAJAWAB
Recipe type: Snacks
- Potatoes (Boiled) 4 Numbers
- Yogurt (Hung) 1 Cup
- Salt . To Taste
- Chili (Powder) ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander (Finely Chopped) ½ Bunch
- Ginger (Finely Chopped) 1 Teaspoons
- Garlic (Finely Chopped) 1 Teaspoons
- Green Chilies (Finely Chopped) 2 - 3 Numbers
- Chat Masala 1 Teaspoons
- Kasuri Methi (Powder) ¼ Teaspoons
- Chana Dal (Roasted And Powder) 2 Teaspoons
- Lime Juice 1 Teaspoons
- Cut the boiled Potatoes into ½ inch roundels
- To make thick marinate, take the hung Yogurt (Curd) and season it with Salt, Chili Powder, chopped Coriander, finely chopped Ginger, Garlic and Green Chili, Chat Masala, Kasuri Methi Powder, roasted Chana Dal powder, Lime Juice and mix it well to have nice paste for coating.
- Spread on the marinate coating (one spoonful for each side of roundel) on one side of the Potatoes roundels.
- Take a pan add some oil, place the Potatoes roundels on the pan upside down.
- Apply the marinate coating on the other side of roundel and have them cook on both sides.
- Serve it hot with Spinach Chutney