Aloo Phulkopir Dalna
Recipe type: Curries
Aloo Phulkopir Dalna Recipe made easy, learn how to make Aloo Phulkopir Dalna Recipes at home.
- Red Chilli Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Cumin Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Garam Masala ½ Teaspoons
- Potatoes 500 Grams
- Ghee 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Cauliflower 1000 Grams
- Coriander Powder 2 Tablespoons
- Tomatoes 4 Numbers
- Onions 2 Numbers
- Bay Leaves 2 Leaf
- Mustard Oil 4 Tablespoons
- Oil To Fry
- Take off and cut the potatoes into quarters, cut the cauliflower into medium sized florets, cut tomatoes into quarters.
- Take off and cut the onions. Heat up oil in a pot and when very hot fry the potatoes lightly and drain.
- Then fry the florets of cauliflower till they turn a little brown. Remove and keep it aside. Take off the oil. In the same pot heat up ghee and mix in the bay leaves and the whole garam masala and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Mix in cut onion and fry till golden in colour. Mix in the masala powders and stir fry for a minute taking care that the masala does not stick to the bottom. Mix in a tblsp of water if necessary.
- Mix in the potatoes, cauliflower and the tomatoes. Stir fry for a while. Mix in a cup of water, cover and stir fry over medium heat. Stir from time to time.
- Take off from heat up when the vegetables are cooked and nearly dry.