Bendakaya Tomato Kura Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya Tomato Kura recipe at home. Bendakaya is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. The processes of preparing Bendakaya Curry with tomato give you different taste. The Method of making Bendakaya Tomato Kura making is very easy. If you find this Bendakaya Tomato Kura recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya Tomato Kura recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya Tomato Kura very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya chopped- 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 1 cup
- Green chillies- 2
- Red chilli powder – 1 spoon Garlic and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Salt- for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- In a pan pour oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Curry leaves and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Now add chillies and chopped Tomatoes into it, fry till the Tomatoes loss its raw flavor.
- Add ginger garlic paste, Bendakaya pieces and salt. Boil this by closing it with lid for 5 to 10 minutes. Boil till the Bendakaya pieces become smooth.
- Bendakaya Tomato Kura is now ready to serve.