Bengal Gram Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bengal Gram Curry recipe at home. Bengal Gram Curry is rich in high values of nutrients, which is good for health of all the people especially for children. Most of them will like this recipe much, because it is very tasty. If you find this Bengal Gram Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bengal Gram Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Bengal Gram Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bengal grams - ¼ kg
- Onions - 2
- Tomato's - 3
- Ginger - ½ piece
- Garlic - 7 pieces
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon - 1
- Cardamom seeds - 2
- Black cardamom seeds - 1
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 2 teaspoons
- Cumin powder - ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- Mirchi powder - 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies - 3
- Coriander leaves - ½ cup
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- Wash the bengal grams and keep it for soaking in water for 8 hours.
- After that boil the bengal grams and keep a side.
- Heat the oil in pan and add cloves, cardamom seeds, cinnamon and cumin seeds.
- Then add onion paste and stir it well.
- Add the fine paste of ginger, garlic then after add tomato's and mix it well by adding garam masala, cumin powder and mirchi powder.
- Boil it for 15min by adding salt, bengal grams and water by keepng it on low flame.
- Serve into a bowl by garnishing with coriander leaves.
- Have this tasty curry with the combination of rice or chapati.